I’m loving this deck so far. I find it very forthright and honest, and the interview below confirms my sentiments!
Here are the spread positions:
- Card #1: Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic?
- Card #2: What are your strengths as a deck?
- Card #3: What are your limits as a deck?
- Card #4: What are you here to teach me?
- Card #5: How can I best learn and collaborate with you?
- Card #6: What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?
I arranged face-down in a circle clockwise, starting with the top center card, and then I flipped each card over.
Here’s what I gathered:
1 – Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic? — Seven of Staffs
I’m passionate, and I will advocate for you.
2 – What are your strengths as a deck? — Three of Swords
I will tell you the truth, even if it’s painful. I’ll be brutally honest.
3 – What are your limits as a deck? — Three of Cups
I am not your friend or support group. Don’t come crying to me.
4 – What are you here to teach me? — King of Coins
I can provide structure and security and lead you towards success.
5 – How can I best learn and collaborate with you? — Knight of Vessels
Be direct about what you’re seeking, and don’t be swept away by emotions.
6 – What is the potential outcome of our working relationship? — Justice
I will be honest, objective, and truthful with you always.
In sum, this deck is going to be real with me. It’ll be brutally honest if it has to be, and it will tell me what I need to know; ultimately, it wants me to succeed.